Here comes an UPGRADE of The Drummer's Gigsaw:
Le Puzzle du Batteur - The Drummer's "Gigsaw".
Polymetric editor for drums and percussions with midi velocities.
* This upgrade has overcome all the previous midi limitations. Now you
can write up to 47 simultaneous instruments (not tested) on the \pulse
"track" and midi velocities are taken in account.
* Besides 'melodiques' track there are 3 new tracks: \Polyun, \Polydeux
et \Polytrois (see Readme and Tutoriel for use them.)
* You no longer need to replace the Lilypond source file midi.scm when
* All barchecks are commented out in BASES to suit the polymetric features.
* 2 new files in MA-BASE: Formules.txt and Soustraire.ly (see Readme and
Tutoriel) (sorry, this section is still not translated)
* 4 Demos to learn how to use the Gigsaw.
* DEBUG repertory is replaced by COMPILE.
* README & TUTORIELS are updated (but not entirely translated)
You must DELETE or RENAME the old version before you'd decompress the
All comments are welcome.
Superbonus-Project (Site principal)
Superbonus-Project (Plate-forme d'échange):
Linux-audio-user mailing list