Re: [LAU] The democratization on music might not always be a good thing...

From: Q <lists@...>
To: Linux Audio Users <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Thursday, November 4, 2010 - 10:59 pm

fons@kokkinizita.net wrote:

If nothing else, it shows (a) that Eno has a sense of humour and doesn't
take himself too seriously (previously I had my doubts) and (b) an
interesting viral marketing campaign.

As for the editing, well, how else could it have been done when Eno is
clearly interviewing himself? The style of editing is no doubt a comment
on the sort of pretentious artsy interviews it's sending up, as much as
the "style" of interview is. Whoosh.

I saw this yesterday and was about to turn it off as it was so
cringe-inducing when the penny dropped -- after that, it was utterly
hilarious :-D

It'll no doubt do wonders for the website traffic of the real Pork
Magazine: www.porkmag.com -- totally suitable for work, if you're a
butcher. Unless it's only me that was sad enough to see whether it
really existed :-)