Re: [LAU] The democratization on music might not always be a good thing...

From: <fons@...>
To: Linux Audio Users <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Thursday, November 4, 2010 - 9:07 pm

On Thu, Nov 04, 2010 at 02:27:43PM -0400, Paul Davis wrote:

> I suggest watching the end minute or two of this (starting at 07:36):

Apart from learning about Mr. Eno's ways to deal with illegal copying,
I found this utterly boring. But the video does have some merits: it
is one of the best examples I've recently seen of

* how not to conduct an interview,
* how not to film it,
* absolutely lousy editing.

It' a miracle they got the sound and the colors more or less
right. But I missed the potted plant between the camera and Eno,
as the Dutch TV VPRO used to do some 35 years ago. It was funny
then.

FA

There are three of them, and Alleline.