> I've just posted a video tutorial for seq24 -- it discusses what seq24
Wow, that is finally one really nice tutorial video - very well done!
I like the quality of video and sound, the speed, the "entertaining bits" -
May I ask a few short questions about creation of this tutorial (I tried
to write them so that a simple yes/no suffices in most cases ;-):
- What toolchain did you use? Was it the Xephyr/jack_capture/ffmpeg
package that others (AutoStatic?) had mentioned here or in other places?
- What frame rate did you choose for video - 15fps?
- I assume you first write out to disk mostly uncompressed video at the
highest possible quality and then do a re-encoding to your selected target
video format offline afterwards?
- Did you experience any audio/video out-of-sync problems which you had to
compensate for by e.g. time-stretching the video?
- Since your voice comes over pretty clear, I assume you did not do live
voice recording, but rather overdubbed it afterwards by "watching and
commenting" your own video?
Thanks for answering,
Linux-audio-user mailing list