for the N-th time I've been wasting my time trying to get
alsaplayer to work on a new system. So I'm looking for
another audo player with the following features:
- Jack output, not autoconnecting.
- Plays anything via libsndfile + mp3 + CDs.
- Graphical interface but not dependent on Gnome or KDE.
- High quality resampling when necessary.
- No eye candy, 'equalisers', 'spectrum analysers' etc.
- Bonus points if it handles multichannel files.
So far I haven't found anything.
There are three of them, and Alleline.
Linux-audio-user mailing list