Re: [LAU] resubmitting questions from last week

To: Brent Busby <brent@...>, linuxaudio <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 - 10:50 pm

--0-462239088-1249426224=:56897

Thanks to my neighbor a few hours north, Brent for the confirmation.=A0 Was=
not aware of any "quota" on questions and did not mean to monopolize anyth=
ing, just trying to learn some things here. Apologies if error was made.

Thanks to Brent's assist, am now aware that those are IRQ statements, but s=
till uncertain where to plug those in. Guess will keep googling in search o=
f answers.
=A0=A0 Paul