On Fri, 28 Aug 2009, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
1. Start hydrogen (current SVN or 0.9.4-RC2)
2. Put it in pattern mode. Enable looping.
3. Edit Patterns 1, 2, and 3.
4. At the top of the patterns list, there's a button with
a single line. The flyover will say "stacked pattern
mode." Click it so that there are two lines, thus
entering stacked pattern mode. You'll notice a little
arrow beside Pattern 1.
5. Press start. Pattern 1 will start to loop.
6. While Pattern 1 is playing, Ctrl+LMB Pattern 2. When
Pattern 1 loops, it will be *with* Pattern 2.
7. Now Ctrl+LMB Pattern 3. At the end of the current
cycle, it will also start playing.
8. Now Ctrl+LMB Pattern 2. At the end of the current
cycle, Pattern 2 will *stop* playing.
Linux-audio-user mailing list