[LAU] M-Audio ProFire 610

From: Syl <aa@...>
To: <Linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 12:54 pm

--001636c5b84d54e898046d904e09

Howdy,

New to the list and I pretty new in the Linux Audio word. Yet I'm about to
build up a home-studio config.
I would like to double check whether the audio interface i have selected is
fully supported under Linux:
M-Audio ProFire 610: http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/ProFire610.html
Or if you could point me out another one, it would be nice too.

Many Thanks,
Sylvain