Re: [LAU] KDE4 observations + an easy question

From: jedd <jedd@...>
To: <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Sunday, June 28, 2009 - 11:47 am

On Sun 2009-06-28, Ray Rashif wrote:

Maybe I should start using my similarly powered laptop instead ;)

> Ahh, I was just making sure I understood your requirement. There

Yup - that's pretty much it. I've just been playing with sonic-
visualiser - looks like an astonishingly powerful bit of software, but
haven't quite got comfy with its interface yet. Its note-detector is
about as effective as every other note detector I played with on
that other OS.

But yes - basically it'd be a very mini-loop - presumably you'd have
that customisable, but default in the range of somewhere under 0.1s

Jedd.