Am Sonntag, 7. Juni 2009 schrieb Emanuel Rumpf:
a new version is available, please test and comment!
- debianized (my first try)
- own sample tables for each octave, use of bandlimited sawtooth
- improved gui (or better call it "tui")
- prog change from pc kbd or midi
- reduced keyclicking
- corrected vibrato parameters (?)
Emanuel, you're right - I wrote the prog as a proof of concept and as a
toolbox for creating an organ; I've commented the tricky and obscure parts.
To let "connie" autoconnect at start you have to #define AUTOCONNECT
It's not done automagicly because this is "A BAD THING" if not told
The static sound is really the hard part. I'll try to add some percussive
elements or an ADSR - but hey, it's an organ and not a rhodes.
Critics and hints are welcome!
Linux-audio-user mailing list