Re: [LAU] Weird hdspmixer routing (Multiface I + Cardbus)

To: Linux Audio User List <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Sunday, February 15, 2009 - 1:49 pm

Hi all,

Just for the record (of a slightly old thread):

It seems that the weird hdspmixer routing, which experienced with my
Multiface I and Cardbus card and described here on the 22nd of January,
disappeared after a kernel upgrade from 2.6.24 to 2.6.26. Thanks to
Karsten and Marc-Olivier for pointing me into this direction (see
below), and thanks also to Tim for his contribution.

As on the 2.6.24 kernel, the version of the ALSA driver I am using is
still 1.0.16 (the one which came with the kernel), and the ALSA firmware
version is still 1.0.19 (as compiled back then by myself).

The 2.6.26 kernel I am using now is a standard Debian kernel, which I
got in the course of a system upgrade.

best,
flo.H