On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 02:53:00AM +0100, email@example.com wrote:
- jackmidi is implemented an seems to work.
and i dropped alsa support altogether.
- on 64bit you need to wait a little bit, because i have found
bugs in the 32bit interop. which breaks jack-midi for 32bit
clients. the bug is fixed in my tree, but i want to talk with
paul about it, before committing.
If you need alsa support: it still lives in a branch in git.
However i will not maintain that. the code is far more complex
then jack-midi code for no value.
- building with jack2 is fixed
- and i managed to include
a small button, which says "Midi Learn"
- midimap is not saved yet. gonna do that tomorrow.
- ahh... and some people got confused with the old README.
vstsdk is NOT needed anymore. the vestige header is
part of the code.
so just: git pull
http://galan.sourceforge.net -- The graphical Audio language
Linux-audio-user mailing list