Re: [LAU] Compiling vamp-sdk and Rubber Band on Ubuntu Studio 64

From: v4hn <me@...>
To: <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Saturday, August 30, 2008 - 12:59 pm

--bg08WKrSYDhXBjb5

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 08:14:55AM -0400, Darren Landrum wrote:

e of
one.
=20
=20
=20
=20

Well, i suppose it's a pebkac issue, since i got no problem compiling and
installing both librarys. However I hate the way the vamp-sdk developers
sneak around using autoconf.
Did you adjust INSTALL_PREFIX in line 60 of Makefile to "/usr"?
Afterwards just a `make && make install` and vamp-sdk is installed.
Did i already mention I hate to adjust Makefiles manually?

v4hn

--bg08WKrSYDhXBjb5

--bg08WKrSYDhXBjb5--