Re: [LAU] Decent and attractive audio player

From: Rob <lau@...>
To: <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Sunday, April 27, 2008 - 9:17 pm

On Sunday 27 April 2008 15:23, hollunder@gmx.at wrote:

Sure, but then I'm back to having 3 separate databases (one for each
computer on which I listen to music) to keep in sync, plus the one on
the Archos. Each one would be slightly different due to the
inclusion of the local files, and it would be a nightmare.

Additionally, it sounds like I'd have to move my music files into the
~/music/local folder to play them, and my local music files on each
machine are scattered everywhere.... otherwise they'd be part of my
big, well-organized directory tree on the file server.

Rob