Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
A new seq24 release is out, first time published by the Seq24team.=20
This release fixes several bugs, contains adaptations to library API
changes and provides some new features, which make users life more
comfortable. All users should upgrade to 0.9.0.
Please find the source tarballs on the release page:
* Fixed BPM saving on 64 bit platforms.
* Several string buffer overruns fixed.
* Several compiler warnings fixed.
* Fixed memory leak if file loading fails due to format errors.
* Round robbin logic on sequence edit added.
* Start stop shortcut on sequence editor added.
* Remember last used directory on configuration so you go where
* Live Quantize, so notes get to the right time when you play.
* Fixed volume. Makes midi input have a fixed volume when you record.
* Added Redo function on sequence editor.
* Switched to sigc++-2.0 API, to make program compatible to latest
sigc++ version (2.2).
* Man page from Ubuntu added.
* Keyboard shortcuts for menu items added.
* Added backspace as an optional delete key to the pattern editor.
* Use new file dialog layout, MIDI files are preselectable. ".midi"
suffix is added if user does not append a valid MIDI file
* New menu item to show and hide song edit window.
* Tooltips for bottom line elements in main window added.
* File new/open/save/close logic rewritten to monitor user applied
* "dump" program removed.
* About dialog changed to use new layout.
* Zooming and panning in the editor window using the scroll wheel (when
CTRL or SHIFT are used) implemented. Horizontal scroll step interval
increased to 1/16 note per zoom level and page interval to 1 bar.
* Panning in the song editor using the scroll wheel (when SHIFT is used)
* Window icons for song editor and sequence editor added.
Content-Type: application/pgp-signature; name="signature.asc"
Content-Description: Digital signature
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----