Here is a big new version with many changes, new features and fixes:
- New algo:
- faster, more robust, etc.
- only one (optional !) parameter (and a little bit more intuitive)
- fftw3 dependent
- Add OSS support
- Add Portaudio support
(FMIT should be Win and Mac compatible with configure flags:
--disable-jack --disable-alsa --disable-oss)
- Filter frequencies out of range
- Moved views in dB scales
- Thick lines in graphs
- A personal string for the packagers, visible in the about box
- Discrete Fourier Transform module: dedicated to be more a pedagogic module
than a usefull tool.
- Configure panel review
- And my favorite new feature: a donation button under the website !
- and so much I forgot ...
I was busy for a very long time, so sorry to people I do not answer.
Comments, remarks, test, bug reports and rotten tomatoes are all welcome.
PS. for packagers: could you send me your repository website, or something
like this ? I'll reference them under the website.
PS. for packagers: you can now use: ./configure
--enable-packager-string="Jean-Michel de Lattre "
PS. for all: you know there is a new feature on the website: donate ! :P