[linux-audio-user] (no subject)

From: <subluid@...>
To: A list for linux audio users <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 - 1:52 pm

Dmitry Baikov wrote:

hello Dmitry

looking for a bus for berlin/cologne did not give me any result.

There is a bus once daily to Duesseldorf near cologne (http://www.berlinlinienbus.de/) ((no English version yet, its germany2007!!^_°)) 74 eu for a return ticket. A pdf timetable is here: http://www.berlinlinienbus.de/pdfs/dus.pdf
payment with credit card, you should book several days (at least five) in advance as seats sometimes become rare.

BUT: at least a 10 h trip, i cannot recommend it.

http://www.mitfahrgelegenheit.de (pre-arranged lifts in private cars) is used a lot and usually works well.
people charge ~25-30 eur for the trip. Unfortunately everything there is german, you get email and/ore phone number for making an arrangement. I offer help in searching/translating/making phone calls to german numbers.

do svedanja,

david

Jetzt GMX TopMail testen: www.gmx.net/de/go/mailfooter/topmail-out