[linux-audio-user] Re: linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 41, Issue 82

From: e <yoenrico@...>
To: <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Monday, February 26, 2007 - 10:49 pm

> > Am Montag, den 26.02.2007, 19:23 +0100 schrieb e:

Thanx4dareplies,but it doesn't really help me out here.Of course I know Ardour
uses the samplerate jack is started at,but as I stated in my initial post(do
it all over again):no matter how I start jack,Ardour keeps using 48k.Whether
I start a new session or an existing one it says:this session will use 48k.
Frustration may lurk sometimes ,but (especially,hopefully
momentarily )mr.Davis,thank you for the incredible effort that has gotten me
this far.I'm (not only)in your debt.

Sincerely,Enrico.