I'm working on concepts for a new export dialog in Ardour.
I would like to hear of your needs regarding final mixdown
/export using any software, not just Ardour.
- Do you export once in the end, or do you do tests in
- Do you work with stereo and/or multi-channel?
- What are your targets: CD, DVD, Web?
- File-types: WAV, Flac, Ogg, MP3?
- Bits and sampling rates you need?
- Do you or would you like to export to several formats at
once? If yes, which exactly?
- Do you know of outstanding solutions in any application?
- What problems do you run into?
- Wishlist items?
- If you use Jamin, do you feed it with multitrack material
or rather with mixdowns?