Re: [linux-audio-user] DeMuDi status? Distribution for gig synth?

From: Yo <yoyo@...>
To: A list for linux audio users <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Sunday, January 14, 2007 - 9:00 pm

> No, I was afraid it might be a little too new and unstable, and I am

Hi,

I'm running the 32 bit version on a AMD XP2200+ and it's really stable
(I was a Demudi user before and I prefer 64Studio, it's really simple to
install and customize with Debian unstable sources).

Cheers.

--
Yohann
http://www.xrousse.org | mailto:yo@xrousse.org | MSN yoyo@xrousse.org | GPG: 0x43D83E36