Re: [linux-audio-user] M-Audio Uno?

From: <jordan@...>
To: A list for linux audio users <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 4:11 pm

EDIT: I forgot to fix the subject on the previous version of this, so it
appeared in the "Most Loaded Desktop" thread. I apologize to all of the
recipients for the off-topic reply. :(

> I use one. Actually it's the "MidiMan" version, but same device. I

I just looked at a local (and worldwide) music equipment supplier. The
following are listed for the same price.

- M-Audio Midisport 1x1
- Edirol UM-1EX
- M-Audio Uno

Which would you pick?