Re: [linux-audio-user] Internet Music Business Models + Logos

From: <james@...>
To: A list for linux audio users <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 - 12:20 am

I'm curious enough to bite:

How's this improve on CC licensing? Could we not raise the CC marks
to the level of a brand identity?

Do we really want to?

I'll post again when I've thought more, maybe. That way I won't
simply be asking questions.

Is top posting a faux pas when replying to long posts? Is it my ego
that fears my contribution not being seen amidst the original text?

? and ? again

James

On Tue, 21 Mar, 2006 at 08:36PM +0100, Carlo Capocasa spake thus:

That' to get to gcc, Emacs, and gdb. Thank you."
(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)