Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] Audio recording from ancient Pompeii?

From: <qb@...>
To: A list for linux audio users <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 - 10:01 am

Damn, I thought this was going to be about Pink Floyd! ;-)

I remember seeing something about this right at the very end of a history
programme of some sort on UK TV when I was a child -- probably mid to late 80s.
I'm not sure where the pots were from, it might have been Egypt, but the
principle is the same. I have a doubt at the back of my mind, though, that it
might have been a programme by a non-reputable "historian" (a von Daniken type)
rather than a bone fide historian.

qb

Quoting Lee Revell :