Re: [linux-audio-user] LAD site, linuxdj.com needs a new home

From: <laulist@...>
To: A list for linux audio users <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Wednesday, February 1, 2006 - 10:59 pm

I wasn't thinking of redoing the site in a CMS, just reworking the HTML
with some common header and footer includes and CSS.

But of course, if the nature of the site were to change and it became more
interactive and 'newsy' then a CMS might be appropriate.

Otherwise, we might be locking up content in a database and introducing
complexities (eg the need to monitor and act on security problems in
Joomla) that aren't really needed?

Mick