Re: [linux-audio-user] LAD site, linuxdj.com needs a new home

From: <laulist@...>
To: A list for linux audio users <linux-audio-user@...>, <paul@...>
Date: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 - 11:40 pm

This is an expression of interest in cleaning up the LAD site. I haven't
been around this list long, but I have plenty of web experience.

I don't know how big the site is, but is PHP an option (for
header/footer includes, saves a lot of work and makes future maintenance
easier).

I notice the site is already gone ... what is the new domain/URL?

Michael Hall