Re: [linux-audio-user] live performance info

From: <ix@...>
To: <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 - 6:45 pm

> The main page for software I was using can be found here:

hi..just wanted to say that this app was the one that finally made me say ' i gotta try out linux for audio.. ' it just looked so insane...dont understand the scoring language, but its great that theres alternatives to the 'chunks of stuff on a gridded timeline' paradigm on linux...

and of course, all the other useful apps/utils along the way, grip, om, amarok, qjackctl..made deleting winXP the obvious choice..minGW wasnt bad at all but all that GNU stuff runs much better on a decent kernel..

cheers,
carmen