Re: [linux-audio-user] [ Music ] the sailor (final version)

From: <james@...>
To: A list for linux audio users <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 - 7:41 am

On Wed, 23 Mar, 2005 at 04:07PM +1100, Shayne O'Connor spake thus:

Great! I listened to the first version again the other day - I can't
wait to listen to this.

...listens...

That's really good! I'd suggest trying a few mixes, because it sounds a
little muddy in parts, but you could fiddle forever and I do like
this.

I'm glad you got around to doing this, it really does sound better.

> i think it sounds heaps better than the previous version, but it doesn't

... good! Thhat must mean we'll get more output...

Let me know when you do your UK tour.

> but if anyone still wants to try their hand at mixing this song, just

I'd like a play, if you don't mind. I'm not sure I'd do a better job,
but this is a different sound to what I normally work with and it
would be good to play with.

> should have my next one up soon.

I'm looking forward to hearing it.

Keep up the good work,

James

> shayne

That' to get to gcc, Emacs, and gdb. Thank you."
(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)