[linux-audio-user] For Paul Davis

From: <ico@...>
To: <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Monday, February 21, 2005 - 2:22 am

Hi all,

Apologies for clogging-up the mailing list with OT stuff but I've been trying to (unsuccessfully) reach Paul Davis for a couple weeks now via his normal e-mail and I am suspecting that there might be some e-mail issues. Hence, please forgive me for using this as my means of getting in touch with Paul.

To Paul:

Could you please contact me (ico_at_fuse_._net or ico_at_meowing_._ccm_._uc_._edu) regarding the visit we discussed towards the beginning of January?

Many thanks!

Best wishes,

Ico