Re: [LAT] xconfig Procesor family

To: <linux-audio-tuning@...>
Date: Friday, October 3, 2008 - 1:33 pm

Hi,
here is my cat /proc/cpuinfo

processor : 0
vendor_id : GenuineIntel
cpu family : 6
model : 13
model name : Intel(R) Pentium(R) M processor 2.00GHz
stepping : 8
cpu MHz : 1995.041
cache size : 2048 KB
fdiv_bug : no
hlt_bug : no
f00f_bug : no
coma_bug : no
fpu : yes
fpu_exception : yes
cpuid level : 2
wp : yes
flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss tm pbe up bts est tm2
bogomips : 3991.93
clflush size : 64

It's looks like "Pentium" M is better option than my "Pentium Pro"
Am I right?
I will look in documentation anyway.

Thanks for help

Mira