Nothing much to say...
but anything goes, as long it goes before the proverbial midsummer
Qtractor 0.5.10 (kilo papa) is out!
* Edit/Insert, Remove range options (NEW)
* LV2 Dyn-manifest support (NEW)
* Time, frames, BBT display option in-place menu (NEW)
* Audio export track automation (FIX)
* Clip/event selection clear/reset (FIX)
- source tarball:
- source package (openSUSE 12.3):
- binary packages (openSUSE 12.3):
- quick start guide & user manual:
Weblog (upstream support):
Qtractor is free, open-source software, distributed under the terms
of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
- Default drum-key note names are now properly showing on MIDI tracks
that are assigned to known drum/percussive instrument patches (eg.
SoundFont 2 (.sf2) bank 128).
- Time display format (frames, clock-time or BBT) may now be changed
from the context-menu on any time entry spin-box.
- LV2 plugin support is now tightly tied to liblilv; the same tie
applies to LV2 plugin UI support and libsuil and vice-versa.
- Mixer buses racks (ie. left/input and right/output panes) are now both
kept fixed-width when whole mixer window is resized.
- Unconditional LV2 Dyn(amic)-manifest support has been added.
- Main track-view Edit/Insert,Remove/Range dialog is now being
introduced with optional applicability to Clips, Loop, Punch in/out,
Automation, Tempo-map and/or Markers.
- New range removal editing tool, split/moving clips backward at the
specified edit-head/tail interval (Edit/Remove/Range, Track Range)--by
Tuomas Airaksinen, thanks.
- Andy Fitzsimon's original icon from opencliparts.org makes it through
as the default standard scalable format (SVG).
- Automation's back in effect on Track/Export Tracks.../Audio.
- Reversed shift/ctrl keyboard modifier roles on middle-button clicking
over the main track and MIDI clip editor views (aka. piano-roll) in
regression to original old semantics.
- Color selection actions now have a brand new palette icon.
- Make sure main track-view and MIDI clip editor selection is only
cleared on specific discrete commands.
- Try keeping the original session file in most recent files menu list,
despite current version auto-incremental backup mode is in effect.
- Fixed non-zero clip offsets upon tempo/time-scale changes.
- Some sympathy to extreme dark color (read black) schemes is now
indulged on empty backgrounds.
Enjoy && have (lots of) fun.
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
Linux-audio-dev mailing list