Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
2013/5/8 Jeremy Jongepier
> Dear all,
That=B4s great news!
Got it running in "old" Ubuntu 10.04.
Let me tell you that having separate JACK outputs per part is a great
Thank you very much!
Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
2013/5/8 Jeremy Jongepier =
There she is, Yoshimi 1.1.0! Looking better than ever, working better than =
ever, capable of doing more than ever. Simply put, better than ever. Made p=
ossible by the much appreciated and very valuable help, contributions and f=
eedback from the Linux Audio community.
For this release I'd like to thank the following people in particular b=
ut in no particular order:
* Kristian Amlie for making Yoshimi less CPU hungry.
* Andrew Deryabin for making Yoshimi a little more CPU hungry again, but fo=
r a good reason, Yoshimi now has per part JACK outputs!
* Nikita Zlobin for having Yoshimi handle state files better.
* Florian Dupeyron for his custom best of My?terious bank.
* Will J. Godfrey for his continuous testing and monitoring of new developm=
* Alessandro Preziosi for Yoshimi's lovely new knobs.
* David Adler for the AZERTY virtual keyboard support.
* Rob Couto for the helpful insights and general help.
* Alan Calvert.
Linux-audio-dev mailing list
That=B4s great news!Got it running in "old" Ubuntu 10.04.Let me tell y=
ou that having separate JACK outputs per part is a great feature.
Thank you very much!Diego