Re: [LAD] Floss alternative to red5

From: APO33 <info@...>
To: Jonathan Woithe <jwoithe@...>
Cc: <linux-audio-dev@...>
Date: Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 9:17 am

Hi Jonathan, Jeremy, Patrick,
We are testing a lot webRTC of course! it's seems one of the main
amazing AV web developpement because of html5 being such easy and
great, should we say futur standard or is it already one?
Also do you think html5 and the work of access local and display could
be implemented without webRTC with getUserMedia(, createObjectURL? and
for example only use the audio... I am watching the conference at the
moment, mayeb she have the answer?!!
I am wondering if we could also combined gstreamer+html5 (or other
audio good floss software) on a server...
So for you webRTC is THE solution for AV web based project alternative
to red5 and flash? Is anyone have tested anything using python or java?

thank for your answers!

cheers

Julien

--