[LAD] Get status of ladspa/lv2 parameters

From: <contact@...>
To: <linux-audio-dev@...>
Date: Monday, December 23, 2013 - 2:38 pm

Hello !

I'm currently trying to make an arduino controller that'd allow me to
control easily effects and such with only a few rotary encoders, without
the tedious mapping.

So, basically, I need to get the parameters FROM the programs (when
selected or sweeping though them thanks to a button) and either change
the CC/OSC accordingly on the midi/osc controller or use mididings (or
equivalent) to map things properly.

Simply put, is there a way to get a list of hosts, a list of effects
within host, a list of parameters within effect, and the value of a
given parameter ? Oh. And the names or any kind of ID would be nice.

(Male and Falktx, I think you can help me with this...)

Thanks a lot for you help !

Tumulte