[LAD] Luppp - disable sync'ed start

From: <contact@...>
To: <linux-audio-dev@...>
Date: Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 11:09 am

Hey !

I've toyed a bit with loop, it's great and all, but -except if I missed
the feature- I haven't found any ways to disable sync'ed record and,
more importantly, sync'ed play.

I'd like to be free to record any length of loops, and play them in a
non-quantized manner. Just a midi mappable button would do the trick.

Also, is it possible to launch an individual loop ? or must I play an
entire row every time ? If not, that'd be a nice feature.

Cheers, that's a nice piece of software !

keep up with good work !

E.:.T