[LAD] Fwd: Measuring phase and frequency response of a filter.

To: Linux Audio Developers <linux-audio-dev@...>
Date: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 - 7:53 pm

--047d7b2edecd044aab04ea7361f9

Re-posting. Maybe I can get some responses here :)

From: Rafael Vega &=
lt;email.rafa@gmail.com>

Date: Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 3:31 PMSubject: Measuring phase and frequency=
response of a filter.To: linux-audio-user <linux-audio-user@lists.linuxaudio.org&=
gt;

Hi.I'm building a little ear tr=
aining application for eqing for which I'm building some filter banks i=
n puredata. Can someone point me to a practical way of measuring and plotti=
ng my filter's frequency and phase responses? Jack apps, pd patches or =
code should be fine.

Thanks! -- Rafael Vegaemail.rafa@gmail.com

-- Rafael Vegaemail.rafa@gmail.com<=
/a>

--047d7b2edecd044aab04ea7361f9--

Messages in current thread:
[LAD] Fwd: Measuring phase and frequency response of a filter., Rafael Vega, (Tue Nov 5, 7:53 pm)