This release of CAPS, likely to be the last for some time unless major
bugs surface, brings
* performance and sound improvements for AmpVTS,
* selection of peak or RMS measurement in Compress,
* 4x128 saturating mode for Compress,
* 2x,4x and 8x oversampling for AutoFilter, and
* more filter types for AutoFilter.
The bug in 0.9.4 that rendered the AmpVTS tonestack selection control
inoperative has been rectified.
Probably appreciated only by its author or other digital
palaeontologists, the CabinetIII plugin has been reintroduced.
CabinetIV is still recommended over it because of the wider range of
models, sample rate independency and lesser computational demands.
Sample rate dependencies have been removed from NoiseGate, and its
attack time is now configurable.
Linux-audio-dev mailing list