Re: [LAD] [LAU] from 4 to 400 Hz

From: <pshirkey@...>
To: Robin Gareus <robin@...>
Cc: <linux-audio-dev@...>
Date: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 12:45 am

> On 07/18/2011 04:02 AM, pshirkey@boosthardware.com wrote:

That's an interesting feature of that tool. I was not aware of that
functionality. It appears to work on the time domain not the
amplitude/phase of the signal. I assume as it uses a similar code base to
librubber band to achieve that functionality.

IIRC, It is still not quite doing what the original request appeared to
be asking for. i.e. down tuning an existing signal. ( He didn't require
time adjustment )

Would it just be a case for a pitch shifter with a automation fade curve
sone in Ardour/qtractor, etc...?

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd