[LAD] [Somewhat OT] Running QSC Venue Manager on wine ?

From: <fons@...>
To: Linux Audio Developers <linux-audio-dev@...>
Date: Monday, January 17, 2011 - 11:42 pm

Hello all,

Anyone managed to run QSC's Venue Manager software on wine ?

Tried it yesterday - running the installer displays a message
that it is checking for 'required Microsoft components' and
that this could take 5 to 10 minutes. But it was still checking
an hour later...

But I'm a wine noob, so maybe I'm just missing the obvious...

FA

There are three of them, and Alleline.