since jack1 release is taking pretty long, i decided to stop waiting
with a tschack release.
tschack is an SMP aware fork of jack1.
its a dropin replacement like jack2.
- jack1 mlocking
- controlapi which works even when libjackserver.so is loaded RTLD_LOCAL
- smp aware
- strictly synchronous like jack1. (-> no latency penalty)
- clickless connections.
- shuts down audio processing when cpu is overloaded for too long.
i also released PyJackd which is a wrapper around libjackserver.
- commandline for backendswitching
- pulseaudio dbus reservation.