Re: [LAD] [LAU] zita at1

From: <fons@...>
To: Linux Audio Developers <linux-audio-dev@...>
Date: Friday, December 10, 2010 - 5:58 pm

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 03:26:20PM -0200, Fabio wrote:

> let's se if the dev responds (i don't know nothing about programing)

Here I am.

Not having textual input is choice I made and I'll stick to it.
What I can easily add is a display of the current value if you
touch 'Offset', just as for 'Tuning'. I just didn't think it
would be useful and that you'd normally adjust this 'by ear'.

BTW there's a small bug in the 'Offset' control, it has 330
steps instead of the intended 400.

Expect a new release somewhere this WE.

FA

There are three of them, and Alleline.