Re: [LAD] What do you do for a living?

To: <linux-audio-dev@...>
Date: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 - 11:23 pm

--0-1902692611-1289431418=:28138

They're a corporation.=A0 Of course they're meant to make money.=A0 I know =
that already.=A0 Be more polite, please. ;)

I'm=0A afraid you're drew the wrong implication about myself from that =0As=
tatement, but perhaps I should have been more clear.=A0 I meant that =0AGoo=
gle likes to see open source in a resume.=A0 If they see that you =0Adevelo=
ped for open source projects and talk about it in an interview (if=0A you g=
et one), they will be more likely to hire you.=A0 The Google =0Arepresentat=
ivs at the panel emphasized this point many times.=A0 I hope =0Ayou underst=
and where I was coming from now.

Best,
Kris