Re: [LAD] Hydrogen and jackmidi

To: m.wolkstein@gmx.de <m.wolkstein@...>, LAD list <linux-audio-dev@...>
Date: Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 1:15 pm

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [LAD] Hydrogen and jackmidi
From: m.wolkstein@gmx.de
To: Christopher Cherrett
Date: 01/17/10 07:01

I find it very valuable to find out who users are and what they are
doing with the app. I ignore certain users. After all, who likes to
waste time on things that do not get used. So I understand.

Speaking of jack-midi. It is the oly thing that keeps my setup running.
When using alsa midi the slows down and speeds up very bad. I find the
timing in jack midi to be far superior for professional work. When I run
jack midi it would be synced with jack transport running alongside of
900+ midi and audio connections. things get nasty with alsa midi :)

--
Christopher Cherrett
ccherrett@openoctave.org