Re: [LAD] Impro-Visor created on sourceforge

From: <laseray@...>
To: <linux-audio-dev@...>
Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 - 12:34 am

On Tuesday 28 July 2009 19:56:34 you wrote:

> Your goal of GPL compliance is a noble one, and entirely correct. But

That is funny because it is very convenient how you have taken it out of
context. My words are poison, yet others insulting me is okay.

> But your communication skills as demonstrated on this mailing list,

Actually, you are wrong. For I do not care. Similar things have happened
with other nasty people that take themselves too seriously, yet I am
able to work on other projects with developers without problems. It is
just this particular situation. You all impute way too much into what you
think I am about. It is all words. I think many need to learn to lighten up,
because it sure seems they are not nearly as tolerant as they believe
themselves to be.

> I can say with certainty that there are several developers on this list who

I have only gotten started. Wait and see.

Again, it is funny how YOU take things out of context. I was referring to one
person, not everybody. This is a general problem I see in the way other
communicate. They assume you are talking to them, when you are not.
That is a real left brain thing where people read text, but cannot understand
context, a right brain thing (it happens all the time in the way people reply
to emails).

You also seem to be assuming feeling by others and results that are very
unlikely. People forget things after a while and it is a known phenomena that
these little incidents on these projects are overlooked when progress is made.
You may want to read up on this sort of thing. I have seen this sort of thing
first hand. Later users/developers coming along won't know anything about
this stuff and will choose what looks best to them. So much for your theory of
how things will turn out.

And I always sleep great, thanks. I mean, do you honestly think I feel in the
smallest bit bad? Not at all. I have caused a result, which is more than
anyone else here has done. Why would I feel bad when I know that there are
many positive things that could happen, not this bleak projection you have
given based on viewing some little arguments in a bad light.

Raymond