[Consortium] We're back online !

Previous message: [thread] [date] [author]
Next message: [thread] [date] [author]
To: Linux Audio Dev <linux-audio-dev@...>, Linux Audio User <linux-audio-user@...>, <linux-audio-announce@...>, <linux-audio-tuning@...>, Linuxaudio consortium <consortium@...>
Date: Thursday, April 22, 2010 - 8:02 pm

Dear mailing list users,

The list migration to the brand new virtual is complete and all the
problems seems to be fixed. As Robin told me when we were in the middle of
this panicky evening: "when we find what the problem is, we will all laugh
about it". Well, let me share the laughing with you:

It was just a typo !

Funny how trouble in the computer world eventually always turn out to be
an invisible typo in a configuration file :)

Enjoy your new server and post away !

Cheers,
--
Marc-Olivier Barre
XMPP ID : marco@marcochapeau.org
www.MarcOChapeau.org
_______________________________________________
Consortium mailing list
Consortium@lists.linuxaudio.org
http://lists.linuxaudio.org/listinfo/consortium

Previous message: [thread] [date] [author]
Next message: [thread] [date] [author]

Messages in current thread:
[Consortium] Wider scope for linuxaudio.org: home audio, Andreas Kuckartz, (Fri Jan 7, 8:52 pm)
[Consortium] Re: linuxsampler and oneshotsampler, Juhana Sadeharju, (Tue Mar 29, 11:26 pm)
[Consortium] New members and other stuff, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Wed Jun 29, 12:35 am)
Re: [Consortium] Re: Streetfiresound RBX 1600, Daniel James, (Tue Aug 23, 3:51 pm)
[Consortium] Linuxaudio.org announces new members, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Mon Aug 7, 3:17 am)
[Consortium] job opportunity, Victor Lazzarini, (Fri Dec 7, 1:30 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAU] new! linuxmusicians.com, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Mon Apr 7, 6:53 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAU] First release of jkmeter, Fons Adriaensen, (Sun Aug 3, 7:38 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Affiliation of linuxaudio.org?, Daniel James, (Fri Oct 31, 9:56 am)
Re: [Consortium] Affiliation of linuxaudio.org?, Daniel James, (Wed Nov 19, 11:40 am)
[Consortium] Linux Audio Awards : postponed to 2010, Patrick Shirkey, (Tue Feb 3, 9:22 am)
[Consortium] Membership request, Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas, (Wed Dec 2, 11:59 am)
[Consortium] We're back online !, Marc-Olivier Barre, (Thu Apr 22, 8:02 pm)
Re: [Consortium] .com domain name, Patrick Shirkey, (Mon Apr 23, 11:07 am)
Re: [Consortium] Linuxaudio.org announces new members, Daniel James, (Mon Aug 7, 10:46 pm)
RE: [Consortium] Linuxaudio.org announces new members, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Mon Aug 7, 11:49 pm)
Re: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Daniel James, (Tue Mar 28, 7:50 pm)
RE: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Tue Mar 28, 11:12 pm)
Re: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Daniel James, (Tue Mar 28, 11:27 pm)
RE: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Tue Mar 28, 11:43 pm)
Re: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Daniel James, (Tue Mar 28, 11:53 pm)
RE: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Wed Mar 29, 1:59 am)
Re: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Steve Harris, (Thu Mar 30, 3:53 pm)
RE: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Thu Mar 30, 11:55 pm)
RE: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Fri Mar 31, 10:42 pm)
Re: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Daniel James, (Sat Apr 1, 4:02 pm)
[Consortium] logo - round three, Patrick Shirkey, (Tue Apr 4, 11:49 pm)
Re: [Consortium] logo - round three, Thorsten Wilms, (Wed Apr 5, 12:34 am)
Re: [Consortium] logo - round three, Patrick Shirkey, (Wed Apr 5, 1:42 am)
RE: [Consortium] logo - round three, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Wed Apr 5, 2:02 am)
Re: [Consortium] logo - round three, Patrick Shirkey, (Wed Apr 5, 4:38 am)
Re: [Consortium] logo - round three, Dana Olson, (Wed Apr 5, 2:40 pm)
RE: [Consortium] logo - round three, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Thu Apr 6, 1:08 am)
RE: [Consortium] logo - round three, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Thu Apr 6, 2:04 am)
Re: [Consortium] logo - round three, Steve Harris, (Wed Apr 5, 4:58 pm)
Re: [Consortium] logo - round three, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki, (Thu Apr 6, 11:59 am)
Re: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Dave Phillips, (Wed Mar 29, 12:15 am)
Re: [Consortium] New members and other stuff, Daniel James, (Wed Jun 29, 1:50 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Re: linuxsampler and oneshotsampler, Paul Winkler, (Wed Mar 30, 11:52 pm)