Re: [Consortium] [LAD] Next year's LAC

Previous message: [thread] [date] [author]
Next message: [thread] [date] [author]
To: 'victor' <Victor.Lazzarini@...>
Cc: 'Robin Gareus' <rgareus@...>, <linux-audio-dev@...>, <consortium@...>, 'LAC' <lac@...>, <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - 6:13 pm

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01CA4C0F.5F655FA0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I am stumped myself. Copying Robin and conference organizers on this one.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.

Composition, Music Technology

Director, DISIS Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio

Assistant Co-Director, CCTAD

CHCI, CS, and Art (by courtesy)

Virginia Tech

Dept. of Music - 0240

Blacksburg, VA 24061

(540) 231-6139

(540) 231-5034 (fax)

ico@vt.edu

http://www.music.vt.edu/faculty/bukvic/

_____

From: linux-audio-dev-bounces@lists.linuxaudio.org
[mailto:linux-audio-dev-bounces@lists.linuxaudio.org] On Behalf Of victor
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 1:54 PM
To: The Linux Audio Developers' Mailing List
Subject: [LAD] Next year's LAC

... seems to have been announced. I got an email from ICMA about it.

Why was it not announced here or in the Consortium list? I would

have thought these are the main places where you find good interest.

Any further news?

Victor

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01CA4C0F.5F655FA0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}

st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }

I am stumped myself. Copying Robin =
and
conference organizers on this one…

 

Ivica Ico =
Bukvic, D.M.A.

Composition, =
Music
Technology

Director, DISIS
Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio

Assistant =
Co-Director,
CCTAD

CHCI, CS, and =
Art (by
courtesy)

Virginia =
Tech

Dept. of Music - =
0240

Blacksburg, =
VA 24061

(540) =
231-6139

(540) 231-5034 =
(fax)

ico@vt.edu

http://www.music.vt.edu/faculty/bukvic/=

 

 

From: =
linux-audio-dev-bounces@lists.linuxaudio.org
[mailto:linux-audio-dev-bounces@lists.linuxaudio.org] On Behalf Of victor
Sent: Tuesday, October =
13, 2009
1:54 PM
To: The Linux Audio =
Developers'
Mailing List
Subject: [LAD] Next =
year's LAC

 

... seems to have been announced. I got an email from =
ICMA
about it.

Why was it not announced here or in =
the Consortium
list? I would

have thought these are the main places where you find =
good
interest.

 

Any further news?

 

Victor

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01CA4C0F.5F655FA0--

Previous message: [thread] [date] [author]
Next message: [thread] [date] [author]

Messages in current thread:
[Consortium] Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: linuxaudio.org, Andrea Glorioso, (Thu Jan 22, 5:19 am)
Re: [Consortium] Re: Linux audio workstations, Andrea Glorioso, (Thu Sep 30, 11:02 pm)
Re: [Consortium] fao Paul White: Letter for publication, Andreas Kuckartz, (Tue Jun 21, 3:02 pm)
[Consortium] Re: re[4]: Sounds Expo 06, Daniel James, (Fri Sep 16, 3:21 pm)
[Consortium] Linuxaudio.org updates, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Sat Mar 18, 12:03 am)
[Consortium] Logo update, Thorsten Wilms, (Sat May 13, 6:17 pm)
[Consortium] RE: [linux-audio-dev] Call for all LA projects, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Wed Jul 5, 8:01 pm)
[Consortium] maintenance @ linuxaudio.org, Robin Gareus, (Thu Oct 11, 3:09 pm)
[Consortium] LAC2008 paper submission form now open!, Martin Rumori, (Wed Nov 14, 5:56 pm)
[Consortium] Ubuntu Studio-Hardy testing, Cory K., (Mon Jan 21, 10:10 pm)
[Consortium] LAO website and competition, Patrick Shirkey, (Thu Oct 30, 5:39 am)
[Consortium] LAC2009 paper deadline coming near..., Fons Adriaensen, (Sun Jan 11, 5:37 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] Next year's LAC, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Tue Oct 13, 6:13 pm)
[Consortium] linuxaudio.org downtime, Robin Gareus, (Mon Jan 25, 6:21 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAA] Composition Competition, Marc Groenewegen, (Sat Apr 3, 7:10 am)
[Consortium] [ANN] Linux Audio Conference 2011, Robin Gareus, (Fri Oct 1, 4:40 pm)
[Consortium] audio friendly distro, richard, (Fri Sep 30, 9:52 am)
Re: [Consortium] [LAU] Protest, Jörn Nettingsmeier, (Tue Jan 17, 11:47 am)
[Consortium] .com domain name, Patrick Shirkey, (Sat Apr 21, 1:36 am)
[Consortium] Tango Studio Debian 2.1~rc1, Jof Thibaut, (Fri Dec 6, 11:16 am)
Re: [Consortium] [LAU] Protest, Robin Gareus, (Tue Jan 17, 12:21 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAU] Protest, Jeremy Jongepier, (Tue Jan 17, 12:33 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAU] Protest, Robin Gareus, (Tue Jan 17, 12:49 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAU] Protest, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Tue Jan 17, 1:37 pm)
Re: [Consortium] audio friendly distro, Daniel James, (Fri Sep 30, 2:30 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] LAC2009 paper deadline coming near..., Patrick Shirkey, (Mon Jan 12, 3:04 am)
Re: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Dave Phillips, (Tue Mar 21, 8:55 pm)
Re: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Daniel James, (Tue Mar 21, 11:49 pm)
RE: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Tue Mar 21, 10:22 pm)
RE: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Thu Mar 23, 11:20 pm)
RE: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Sat Mar 25, 12:09 am)
Re: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Daniel James, (Thu Mar 23, 9:48 pm)
Re: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Daniel James, (Tue Mar 21, 8:49 pm)
Roll call (was Re: [Consortium] Linuxaudio.org updates), Steve Harris, (Mon Mar 20, 5:22 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Csound project joins consortium, Daniel James, (Thu Jul 28, 5:30 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Csound project joins consortium, Andrea Glorioso, (Thu Jul 28, 2:57 am)
Re: [Consortium] fao Paul White: Letter for publication, Daniel James, (Tue Jun 21, 4:12 pm)
Re: [Consortium] fao Paul White: Letter for publication, Daniel James, (Tue Jun 21, 9:37 pm)
Re: [Consortium] fao Paul White: Letter for publication, Steve Harris, (Tue Jun 21, 3:42 pm)