Re: [Consortium] Call for project updates

Previous message: [thread] [date] [author]
Next message: [thread] [date] [author]
Cc: <consortium@...>
Date: Friday, May 19, 2006 - 3:44 pm

Hi,

Here's my speil:

--------------------------

DJCJ, LAU Guide, Quicktoots, Low latency Howto, VST compatibility list.

After a two year hiatus from direct involvement in the LAD community
spent working on e-commerce and music event promotions in Asia, DJCJ.org
is back. Improvements to the projects under our supervision are already
underway.

- The most recent news is we have moved the community portals LAU Guide,
Quicktoots, Low latency Howto, VST compatibility list to their new homes
at linuxaudio.org.

http://lau.linuxaudio.org
http://quicktoots.linuxaudio.org
http://lowlatency.linuxaudio.org
http://ladspavst.linuxaudio.org

We are looking for new submissions for the Quicktoots family. If you
have an tooting idea, braindump or fully realised masterpiece of
documentational glory we would love to host it.

- A recent update to jackEQ was also made which allows it to work again
with newish versions of swh plugins DJ EQ.

http://jackeq.sourceforge.net

--------------------------

Cheers.

Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com
Http://www.djcj.org/LAU/guide/ - The Linux Audio Users guide
========================================

"Anything your mind can see you can manifest physically, then it will
become reality" - Macka B

Previous message: [thread] [date] [author]
Next message: [thread] [date] [author]

Messages in current thread:
[Consortium] Fwd: Re: linuxaudio.org and GStreamer, Daniel James, (Wed Jan 21, 4:41 pm)
[Consortium] household appliance pc, jaromil, (Thu Aug 12, 12:29 am)
[Consortium] Publicity etc..., Daniel James, (Thu Sep 16, 4:19 pm)
[Consortium] Re: Linux @ Sounds Expo, Daniel James, (Mon Dec 13, 11:28 pm)
[Consortium] Sounds Expo 2006, Daniel James, (Thu Sep 8, 8:17 pm)
[Consortium] [Fwd] Top Ten Open Source Projects, jaromil, (Tue Jan 10, 5:04 am)
[Consortium] Call for project updates, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Sat May 13, 4:22 am)
[Consortium] On vacation, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Tue Jun 20, 8:37 pm)
[Consortium] Re: [LAU] Categorizing Ladspa plugins?, Fons Adriaensen, (Mon Aug 27, 3:55 pm)
[Consortium] JackLab shipping with VST support?, Cory K., (Tue Sep 18, 3:43 pm)
[Consortium] delta 44 and digital mixer, R Dicaire, (Sun Nov 11, 11:40 pm)
[Consortium] [RELEASE] jack-audio-connection-kit 0.109.0, Pieter Palmers, (Mon Jan 14, 7:24 pm)
[Consortium] FW: [LAA] FOMS2009 Call for Participation, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Sun Jun 15, 4:56 pm)
[Consortium] linuxaudio.org, Robin Gareus, (Sat Oct 25, 9:40 am)
Re: [Consortium] Affiliation of linuxaudio.org?, Daniel James, (Tue Nov 11, 11:26 am)
[Consortium] Happy New Year, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Thu Jan 1, 3:38 pm)
[Consortium] LAC2009 update, Fons Adriaensen, (Mon Mar 9, 9:06 pm)
[Consortium] LAC2009 countdown, Fons Adriaensen, (Tue Apr 14, 3:44 pm)
[Consortium] A New Blender Open Movie project : Durian, Marc-Olivier Barre, (Fri Jun 12, 12:25 pm)
[Consortium] jack_capture problem, Roman Garifullin, (Sat Sep 12, 10:17 pm)
[Consortium] this past weekend's linuxaudio.org downtime, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Mon Oct 12, 4:23 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAA] Ubuntu Studio 9.10 Karmic Koala, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Mon Nov 16, 6:11 pm)
[Consortium] server issues, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Wed Feb 10, 3:59 pm)
[Consortium] Composition Competition, Marc Groenewegen, (Fri Apr 2, 10:39 am)
[Consortium] L2Ork North Carolina Mini-Tour, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Mon Sep 20, 4:04 pm)
[Consortium] Best wishes for the Holidays, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Sat Dec 25, 6:21 pm)
[Consortium] new Hydrogen-music.org site, thijs van severen, (Wed May 4, 10:31 am)
[Consortium] netbook recommendation, peiman khosravi, (Sun Sep 25, 3:44 pm)
[Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Sat Apr 7, 11:38 pm)
[Consortium] wiki.LAO - lockdown to registered users, Robin Gareus, (Tue Jul 17, 4:55 pm)
[Consortium] Archival of Audio Distributions - Hall of Fame, Patrick Shirkey, (Tue Sep 11, 4:10 am)
[Consortium] linuxaudio.org scheduled maintanance, Robin Gareus, (Tue Jan 8, 9:48 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Membership?, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Mon Feb 11, 3:40 am)
[Consortium] FW: audio format, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Tue May 28, 4:13 am)
[Consortium] Linuxaudio.org server admin, Ivica Bukvic, (Fri Oct 25, 11:18 pm)
[Consortium] , Badoo, (Mon Nov 11, 11:34 am)
Re: [Consortium] wiki.LAO - lockdown to registered users, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Tue Jul 17, 6:19 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Jörn Nettingsmeier, (Sun Apr 8, 1:16 am)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Sun Apr 8, 1:39 am)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Sun Apr 8, 1:29 am)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Mon Apr 9, 10:16 am)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Wed Apr 11, 3:24 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Sun Apr 15, 12:36 am)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Robin Gareus, (Thu Apr 19, 7:57 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Thu Apr 19, 11:40 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Fri Apr 20, 12:58 am)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Fri Apr 20, 1:49 am)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Fri Apr 20, 3:51 am)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Fri Apr 20, 4:41 am)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Aymeric Mansoux, (Fri Apr 20, 8:10 am)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Fri Apr 20, 8:37 am)
Re: [Consortium] Advertising Policy - linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Sun Apr 8, 1:43 am)
Re: [Consortium] netbook recommendation, Rafael Vega, (Sun Sep 25, 4:19 pm)
Re: [Consortium] netbook recommendation, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Mon Sep 26, 1:23 pm)
Re: [Consortium] server issues, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Wed Feb 10, 4:32 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] this past weekend's linuxaudio.org do..., Marc-Olivier Barre, (Tue Oct 13, 2:38 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] this past weekend's linuxaudio.org do..., Jörn Nettingsmeier, (Mon Oct 12, 11:55 pm)
[Consortium] fwd: Re: jack_capture problem, Patrick Shirkey, (Sat Sep 12, 11:26 pm)
Re: [Consortium] fwd: Re: jack_capture problem, Daniel James, (Mon Sep 14, 9:49 am)
Re: [Consortium] A New Blender Open Movie project : Durian, Jörn Nettingsmeier, (Sun Jun 14, 8:50 pm)
Re: [Consortium] A New Blender Open Movie project : Durian, Marc-Olivier Barre, (Mon Jun 15, 9:15 am)
Re: [Consortium] A New Blender Open Movie project : Durian, Marc-Olivier Barre, (Tue Jun 16, 8:43 am)
Re: [Consortium] A New Blender Open Movie project : Durian, Marc-Olivier Barre, (Wed Jun 17, 10:12 am)
Re: [Consortium] A New Blender Open Movie project : Durian, Fons Adriaensen, (Sun Jun 14, 9:20 pm)
Re: [Consortium] linuxaudio.org, Burkhard Ritter, (Sat Oct 25, 1:25 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAU] linuxaudio.org, Thorsten Wilms, (Sat Oct 25, 10:34 am)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] linuxaudio.org, Robin Gareus, (Sat Oct 25, 1:17 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Mon Oct 27, 3:39 am)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] linuxaudio.org, Robin Gareus, (Mon Oct 27, 4:10 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Tue Oct 28, 2:41 am)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] linuxaudio.org, Robin Gareus, (Tue Oct 28, 10:50 am)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Tue Oct 28, 11:09 am)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] linuxaudio.org, Robin Gareus, (Tue Oct 28, 12:49 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Thu Oct 30, 5:10 am)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Tue Oct 28, 4:14 am)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] linuxaudio.org, Robin Gareus, (Tue Oct 28, 11:07 am)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Tue Oct 28, 11:21 am)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] linuxaudio.org, Patrick Shirkey, (Mon Oct 27, 4:50 am)
Re: [Consortium] [LAU] linuxaudio.org, Burkhard Ritter, (Sat Oct 25, 1:13 pm)
Re: [Consortium] delta 44 and digital mixer, Daniel James, (Wed Nov 14, 10:12 am)
Re: [Consortium] JackLab shipping with VST support?, Bob Farrell, (Wed Sep 19, 10:35 pm)
Re: [Consortium] JackLab shipping with VST support?, Daniel James, (Wed Sep 19, 9:02 am)
[Consortium] Funding option, Patrick Shirkey, (Thu Jun 22, 5:23 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Funding option, Dave Phillips, (Thu Jun 22, 5:34 pm)
RE: [Consortium] Funding option, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Mon Aug 7, 5:16 am)
Re: [Consortium] Funding option, Patrick Shirkey, (Mon Aug 7, 2:30 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Call for project updates, Daniel Wagner, (Mon May 29, 1:27 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Call for project updates, Pieter Palmers, (Mon May 29, 1:39 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Call for project updates, Jan Depner, (Mon May 29, 2:03 am)
Re: [Consortium] Call for project updates, Reinhard, (Mon May 29, 1:08 am)
Re: [Consortium] Call for project updates, Daniel James, (Fri May 19, 5:11 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Call for project updates, Patrick Shirkey, (Fri May 19, 3:44 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Publicity etc..., Andrea Glorioso, (Thu Sep 16, 8:15 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Publicity etc..., Daniel James, (Fri Sep 17, 2:33 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Publicity etc..., jaromil, (Fri Sep 17, 4:49 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Publicity etc..., Daniel James, (Fri Sep 17, 6:07 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Publicity etc..., Andrea Glorioso, (Tue Sep 28, 11:03 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Publicity etc..., Andrea Glorioso, (Fri Sep 17, 4:32 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Publicity etc..., jaromil, (Fri Sep 17, 6:54 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Publicity etc..., Daniel James, (Sun Sep 19, 3:44 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Publicity etc..., jaromil, (Mon Sep 20, 4:57 am)
Re: [Consortium] Publicity etc..., Daniel James, (Mon Sep 20, 1:47 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Publicity etc..., Daniel James, (Fri Sep 17, 5:59 pm)
Re: [Consortium] household appliance pc, Daniel James, (Thu Aug 12, 2:33 pm)