RE: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu

Previous message: [thread] [date] [author]
Next message: [thread] [date] [author]
To: 'Daniel James' <daniel@...>
Cc: 'consortium' <consortium@...>
Date: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 11:43 pm

> > I think this is a non-issue and that you should be definitely a part of

I think that is already given. But just to be safe (and official for that
matter), I second this wholeheartedly. :-)

If my understanding is correct, and please correct me if I am wrong, in a
case of a tie that calls for a deciding vote, then that's the only peculiar
situation where the director can vote.

Best wishes,

Ico

Previous message: [thread] [date] [author]
Next message: [thread] [date] [author]

Messages in current thread:
[Consortium] Wider scope for linuxaudio.org: home audio, Andreas Kuckartz, (Fri Jan 7, 8:52 pm)
[Consortium] Re: linuxsampler and oneshotsampler, Juhana Sadeharju, (Tue Mar 29, 11:26 pm)
[Consortium] New members and other stuff, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Wed Jun 29, 12:35 am)
Re: [Consortium] Re: Streetfiresound RBX 1600, Daniel James, (Tue Aug 23, 3:51 pm)
[Consortium] Linuxaudio.org announces new members, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Mon Aug 7, 3:17 am)
[Consortium] job opportunity, Victor Lazzarini, (Fri Dec 7, 1:30 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAU] new! linuxmusicians.com, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Mon Apr 7, 6:53 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAU] First release of jkmeter, Fons Adriaensen, (Sun Aug 3, 7:38 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Affiliation of linuxaudio.org?, Daniel James, (Fri Oct 31, 9:56 am)
Re: [Consortium] Affiliation of linuxaudio.org?, Daniel James, (Wed Nov 19, 11:40 am)
[Consortium] Linux Audio Awards : postponed to 2010, Patrick Shirkey, (Tue Feb 3, 9:22 am)
[Consortium] Membership request, Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas, (Wed Dec 2, 11:59 am)
[Consortium] We're back online !, Marc-Olivier Barre, (Thu Apr 22, 8:02 pm)
Re: [Consortium] .com domain name, Patrick Shirkey, (Mon Apr 23, 11:07 am)
Re: [Consortium] Linuxaudio.org announces new members, Daniel James, (Mon Aug 7, 10:46 pm)
RE: [Consortium] Linuxaudio.org announces new members, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Mon Aug 7, 11:49 pm)
Re: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Daniel James, (Tue Mar 28, 7:50 pm)
RE: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Tue Mar 28, 11:12 pm)
Re: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Daniel James, (Tue Mar 28, 11:27 pm)
RE: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Tue Mar 28, 11:43 pm)
Re: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Daniel James, (Tue Mar 28, 11:53 pm)
RE: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Wed Mar 29, 1:59 am)
Re: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Steve Harris, (Thu Mar 30, 3:53 pm)
RE: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Thu Mar 30, 11:55 pm)
RE: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Fri Mar 31, 10:42 pm)
Re: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Daniel James, (Sat Apr 1, 4:02 pm)
[Consortium] logo - round three, Patrick Shirkey, (Tue Apr 4, 11:49 pm)
Re: [Consortium] logo - round three, Thorsten Wilms, (Wed Apr 5, 12:34 am)
Re: [Consortium] logo - round three, Patrick Shirkey, (Wed Apr 5, 1:42 am)
RE: [Consortium] logo - round three, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Wed Apr 5, 2:02 am)
Re: [Consortium] logo - round three, Patrick Shirkey, (Wed Apr 5, 4:38 am)
Re: [Consortium] logo - round three, Dana Olson, (Wed Apr 5, 2:40 pm)
RE: [Consortium] logo - round three, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Thu Apr 6, 1:08 am)
RE: [Consortium] logo - round three, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Thu Apr 6, 2:04 am)
Re: [Consortium] logo - round three, Steve Harris, (Wed Apr 5, 4:58 pm)
Re: [Consortium] logo - round three, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki, (Thu Apr 6, 11:59 am)
Re: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Dave Phillips, (Wed Mar 29, 12:15 am)
Re: [Consortium] New members and other stuff, Daniel James, (Wed Jun 29, 1:50 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Re: linuxsampler and oneshotsampler, Paul Winkler, (Wed Mar 30, 11:52 pm)