Re: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu

Previous message: [thread] [date] [author]
Next message: [thread] [date] [author]
To: Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico@...>
Cc: <consortium@...>
Date: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 12:06 am

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On Fri, Mar 24, 2006 at 01:07:28PM -0500, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:

there is a common problem in the free software world at the moment and
is that the distributions are in front, while the real developers of
software (so called "upstream developers") are not.

this doesn't makes it much sustainable for the people that is really
developing software and i think this consortium should focus in filling
some gaps instead of enforcing a merchandising that is already existing.

> > well then, my issue is just about inclusion of Ubuntu (and not

do i have to fill a webform? :)
that's all what it is about my intervention on this mailinglist.

> FWIW, the "maintenance" component of the consortium so far has not spent any

yes, i find the above higly appreciable,

thanks,
ciao

- --
jaromil, dyne.org rasta coder, http://afrolinux.org

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Cryptographically signed mail, see http://gnupg.org

iD8DBQFEKBuje2QxhLU0C14RAhZGAJ4mgGjGGezZkyf2N08es6tvE3rxpQCdFVAD
cZBShR+PAWDi4R0zk3CcrY4=
=6TCy
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Previous message: [thread] [date] [author]
Next message: [thread] [date] [author]

Messages in current thread:
[Consortium] Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: linuxaudio.org, Andrea Glorioso, (Thu Jan 22, 5:19 am)
Re: [Consortium] Re: Linux audio workstations, Andrea Glorioso, (Thu Sep 30, 11:02 pm)
Re: [Consortium] fao Paul White: Letter for publication, Andreas Kuckartz, (Tue Jun 21, 3:02 pm)
[Consortium] Re: re[4]: Sounds Expo 06, Daniel James, (Fri Sep 16, 3:21 pm)
[Consortium] Linuxaudio.org updates, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Sat Mar 18, 12:03 am)
[Consortium] Logo update, Thorsten Wilms, (Sat May 13, 6:17 pm)
[Consortium] RE: [linux-audio-dev] Call for all LA projects, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Wed Jul 5, 8:01 pm)
[Consortium] maintenance @ linuxaudio.org, Robin Gareus, (Thu Oct 11, 3:09 pm)
[Consortium] LAC2008 paper submission form now open!, Martin Rumori, (Wed Nov 14, 5:56 pm)
[Consortium] Ubuntu Studio-Hardy testing, Cory K., (Mon Jan 21, 10:10 pm)
[Consortium] LAO website and competition, Patrick Shirkey, (Thu Oct 30, 5:39 am)
[Consortium] LAC2009 paper deadline coming near..., Fons Adriaensen, (Sun Jan 11, 5:37 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] Next year's LAC, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Tue Oct 13, 6:13 pm)
[Consortium] linuxaudio.org downtime, Robin Gareus, (Mon Jan 25, 6:21 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAA] Composition Competition, Marc Groenewegen, (Sat Apr 3, 7:10 am)
[Consortium] [ANN] Linux Audio Conference 2011, Robin Gareus, (Fri Oct 1, 4:40 pm)
[Consortium] audio friendly distro, richard, (Fri Sep 30, 9:52 am)
Re: [Consortium] [LAU] Protest, Jörn Nettingsmeier, (Tue Jan 17, 11:47 am)
[Consortium] .com domain name, Patrick Shirkey, (Sat Apr 21, 1:36 am)
[Consortium] Tango Studio Debian 2.1~rc1, Jof Thibaut, (Fri Dec 6, 11:16 am)
Re: [Consortium] [LAU] Protest, Robin Gareus, (Tue Jan 17, 12:21 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAU] Protest, Jeremy Jongepier, (Tue Jan 17, 12:33 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAU] Protest, Robin Gareus, (Tue Jan 17, 12:49 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAU] Protest, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Tue Jan 17, 1:37 pm)
Re: [Consortium] audio friendly distro, Daniel James, (Fri Sep 30, 2:30 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAD] LAC2009 paper deadline coming near..., Patrick Shirkey, (Mon Jan 12, 3:04 am)
Re: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Dave Phillips, (Tue Mar 21, 8:55 pm)
Re: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Daniel James, (Tue Mar 21, 11:49 pm)
RE: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Tue Mar 21, 10:22 pm)
RE: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Thu Mar 23, 11:20 pm)
RE: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Sat Mar 25, 12:09 am)
Re: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, jaromil, (Tue Mar 28, 12:06 am)
Re: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Daniel James, (Thu Mar 23, 9:48 pm)
Re: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Daniel James, (Tue Mar 21, 8:49 pm)
Roll call (was Re: [Consortium] Linuxaudio.org updates), Steve Harris, (Mon Mar 20, 5:22 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Csound project joins consortium, Daniel James, (Thu Jul 28, 5:30 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Csound project joins consortium, Andrea Glorioso, (Thu Jul 28, 2:57 am)
Re: [Consortium] fao Paul White: Letter for publication, Daniel James, (Tue Jun 21, 4:12 pm)
Re: [Consortium] fao Paul White: Letter for publication, Daniel James, (Tue Jun 21, 9:37 pm)
Re: [Consortium] fao Paul White: Letter for publication, Steve Harris, (Tue Jun 21, 3:42 pm)