I guess the title say it all. The current cover does not reflect the
"rebranded" name of what is soon to become annual series. So, the things
that are needed/incorporated and/or to be considered:
1) We need to "retitle" the cover so that it is called as follows:
Made in Linux Vol. 1
This way every volume would have its subtitle.
2) We need 2 versions, B & W and color.
3) We also need the front and back sides of the CD jewel case (currently we
only have the front), as well as the CD cover itself
4) Obviously, the cover needs to be made entirely in Linux.
5) the design should be more elaborate but should also be easily
transferable between B & W and color.
6) There should be some kind of a permeating theme which can be easily
changed for each release so that generating covers for future CDs is as easy
as changing the color hue on the entire cover.
7) Obviously linuxaudio.org logo should be incorporated (although it does
not have to be the prominent part of the design).
The old cover can be downloaded here:
Everyone is welcome to participate in this process.
Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Composition, Music Technology, CCTAD, and CHCI (by courtesy)
Dept. of Music - 0240
Blacksburg, VA 24061
(540) 231-5034 (fax)