[Consortium] New members and other stuff

Previous message: [thread] [date] [author]
Next message: [thread] [date] [author]
To: <consortium@...>
Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 - 12:35 am

Greetings all,

It is my pleasure to announce 5 new members that have expressed interest in
joining the consortium:

1) jack-rack project
Represented by Leslie Patrick Polzer
http://jack-rack.sourceforge.net/

2) pawfal.org projects (spiral modular, livenoisetools etc.)
Represented by Dave Griffiths
http://www.pawfal.org

3) RTcmix project
Represented by John Gibson
http://music.columbia.edu/cmc/RTcmix-4.0-beta/
(is there a better URL?)

4) Lilypond Software Design
Represented by Han-Wen Nienhuys
http://www.lilypond-design.com/

5) RTMix (this is my project so it's not that big of a deal)
Represented by me :-)
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/RTMix-doc/index.html

Daniel could you please add the aforementioned members to our website? Many
thanks!

There is also Csound project whose membership is currently pending. John
ffitch has expressed interest in joining and representing Csound, but I am
still waiting for the official e-mail from him.

Apart from continuing to seek new members, in the coming weeks I would like
to propose discussing revamping of the logo as well as the issue of forming
a foundation.

In the meantime, have a great summer all!

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer & multimedia sculptor
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/

Previous message: [thread] [date] [author]
Next message: [thread] [date] [author]

Messages in current thread:
[Consortium] Wider scope for linuxaudio.org: home audio, Andreas Kuckartz, (Fri Jan 7, 8:52 pm)
[Consortium] Re: linuxsampler and oneshotsampler, Juhana Sadeharju, (Tue Mar 29, 11:26 pm)
[Consortium] New members and other stuff, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Wed Jun 29, 12:35 am)
Re: [Consortium] Re: Streetfiresound RBX 1600, Daniel James, (Tue Aug 23, 3:51 pm)
[Consortium] Linuxaudio.org announces new members, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Mon Aug 7, 3:17 am)
[Consortium] job opportunity, Victor Lazzarini, (Fri Dec 7, 1:30 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAU] new! linuxmusicians.com, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Mon Apr 7, 6:53 pm)
Re: [Consortium] [LAU] First release of jkmeter, Fons Adriaensen, (Sun Aug 3, 7:38 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Affiliation of linuxaudio.org?, Daniel James, (Fri Oct 31, 9:56 am)
Re: [Consortium] Affiliation of linuxaudio.org?, Daniel James, (Wed Nov 19, 11:40 am)
[Consortium] Linux Audio Awards : postponed to 2010, Patrick Shirkey, (Tue Feb 3, 9:22 am)
[Consortium] Membership request, Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas, (Wed Dec 2, 11:59 am)
[Consortium] We're back online !, Marc-Olivier Barre, (Thu Apr 22, 8:02 pm)
Re: [Consortium] .com domain name, Patrick Shirkey, (Mon Apr 23, 11:07 am)
Re: [Consortium] Linuxaudio.org announces new members, Daniel James, (Mon Aug 7, 10:46 pm)
RE: [Consortium] Linuxaudio.org announces new members, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Mon Aug 7, 11:49 pm)
Re: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Daniel James, (Tue Mar 28, 7:50 pm)
RE: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Tue Mar 28, 11:12 pm)
Re: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Daniel James, (Tue Mar 28, 11:27 pm)
RE: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Tue Mar 28, 11:43 pm)
Re: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Daniel James, (Tue Mar 28, 11:53 pm)
RE: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Wed Mar 29, 1:59 am)
Re: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Steve Harris, (Thu Mar 30, 3:53 pm)
RE: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Thu Mar 30, 11:55 pm)
RE: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Fri Mar 31, 10:42 pm)
Re: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Daniel James, (Sat Apr 1, 4:02 pm)
[Consortium] logo - round three, Patrick Shirkey, (Tue Apr 4, 11:49 pm)
Re: [Consortium] logo - round three, Thorsten Wilms, (Wed Apr 5, 12:34 am)
Re: [Consortium] logo - round three, Patrick Shirkey, (Wed Apr 5, 1:42 am)
RE: [Consortium] logo - round three, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Wed Apr 5, 2:02 am)
Re: [Consortium] logo - round three, Patrick Shirkey, (Wed Apr 5, 4:38 am)
Re: [Consortium] logo - round three, Dana Olson, (Wed Apr 5, 2:40 pm)
RE: [Consortium] logo - round three, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Thu Apr 6, 1:08 am)
RE: [Consortium] logo - round three, Ivica Ico Bukvic, (Thu Apr 6, 2:04 am)
Re: [Consortium] logo - round three, Steve Harris, (Wed Apr 5, 4:58 pm)
Re: [Consortium] logo - round three, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki, (Thu Apr 6, 11:59 am)
Re: [Consortium] problem about inclusion of Ubuntu, Dave Phillips, (Wed Mar 29, 12:15 am)
Re: [Consortium] New members and other stuff, Daniel James, (Wed Jun 29, 1:50 pm)
Re: [Consortium] Re: linuxsampler and oneshotsampler, Paul Winkler, (Wed Mar 30, 11:52 pm)